The Anything and Everything Monthly Newsletter
We have gone another month without a post in-between newsletters — I hate those months, but when you have a professor or two who just hate the children…things like this happen! I have also been extremely busy with my colleges school paper, The Bark, as their Co-Managing Editor… I know I’m kinda a big deal. If you can’t wait to see my blog writing, hopefully my writings for The Bark can hold you, so go check them out and sign up for their newsletter to stay in their loop. But you don’t need to worry too much, I have a few things in the works that I have started, they are just very long and about important things so they are taking a little longer for me to get out there. This is nothing new, you’ve heard this shpiel from me before but what can I say, I am inconsistent — consistency is boring!
What I listened to over the last month that you should be listening to
- Did You Make It Back, Mae Simpson, record
- Alone pt.2- The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo, record (LIGHTYEARS better than pt.1)
- Insomniac 25th Anniversary Deluxe edition, Green Day, record
- Pinkerton Deluxe Edition,Weezer, record
- John Denver’s Greatest Hits
- Rocket to Russia, Ramones, record
- Around the World in a Day, Prince, record
- Awesome as F*ck, Green Day, record
What I watched over the last month that you should be watching
- Vampire’s Kiss
- American Horror Story: Double Feature — Red Tide
- Basket Case
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
- Moulin Rouge!
- Only Murders in the Building
- Sixteen Candles
- Breakfast Club
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- Mamma Mia
- The Simpsons Movie
- The South Park Movie
- The Tenacious D Movie: The Pick of Destiny
- Meet the newest member of the Zadra family, Abraham Todd Zadra! He is a very handsome gentleman who loves to bark and cuddle!
- On Sept. 14 we lost beloved comedian, Norm Macdonald. He was an SNL alum and was in such films as Billy Madison and Grown-Ups. He will be missed but at least he gets to have a long awaited beer with Chris Farley.
- Hockey season has started at UMD which means…it is pep band season baby! I am not in these videos but I recorded them at the Men’s Hockey Game. Support your local band geeks!
- This is more of a PSA as opposed to an announcement: Peanut Butter is not good for a toaster! It can break the toaster and cause tension in the home. Do not ask me how I know this but let’s’ just say a friend of mine tried it and that certain friend may or may not be allowed to use the communal toaster anymore.
Monthly movie quote
Every month I will give out a movie quote to see if YOU guys are up to date on your movies! Answers will come out in the next newsletter!
Answer from last month: Animal House