The Anything and Everything Monthly News Letter
Happy Leprechaun month everyone! Is that racist…nah its fine. I am currently writing this post in the sunny, warm suburb of my shitting town on my stupid two day spring break just trying to enjoy myself. All my friends are living it up on their full week (some even two-week) spring break while I have two days and still a ton of homework from my one teacher who is like 1,000-years-old and hates children. She is very mean and acts like her opinion in the only one that matters. Her class is also at like 3 p.m. and she talks for almost 2 hours and it is absolute death. God bless her…but she is the worst. ANYWAY… I have a jam packed newsletter for you guys this month so no matter how long your spring break is or where you are just try to enjoy this newsletter.
What I listened to over the past month that you should be listening to
- Lots of Billie Holiday
- The Avenue Q Soundtrack
- At Last, Etta James
- Pussy Whipped, Bikini Kill, record
- Rainbow Connection, Kermit The Frog
- Threw it on the Ground, The Lonely Island
- Sherry, Frankie Valley and The Four Seasons
What I watched over the last month that you should be watching
- Cannibal: The Musical
- Can’t Hardly Wait
- Young Frankenstein
- Best Worst Movie: A Troll 2 Documentary
- Saw IV
- Blazing Saddles
What I watched over the last month that you SHOULDN’T be watching
Mac and me: Mini Review
The movie was hilarious to make fun of for sure, but nothing cool or important to the plot happened til like the last half and hour. The funniest thing about this movie is that is it all like sponsored by McDonalds so there are tones of weird secret McDonalds cameos and the kids will just out of nowhere be like I FREAKING LOVE MCDONALDS and it is just really weird. The whole rumor behind it is that after the movie “E.T” came out, kids were like, “Screw McDonalds we love E.T and hate McDonalds now.” So McDonalds was super upset and one guy, who probably was later fired, said, “Okay, lets make an alien movie and then base it all around our establishment. Oh and get this, you know how E.T is short for extra terrestrial, we can do MAC and Me; Mac standing for…wait for it… Mysterious Alien Creature.” And that was how “Mac and Me” was born. SPOILER: The best part of this movie was when they shot a kid in a wheelchair and then a fire started behind him for no apparent reason; I linked the video below because it is absolutely hilarious.
- Weezer is out here again doing absolutely anything but releasing “Van Weezer.” Last week they released a song for the new and not improved SpongeBob movie that stars Snoop Dog and Keanu Reeves called “It’s Always Sunny in Bikini Bottom.” At this point…I am 100% convinced that “Van Weezer” isn’t real and was just a big joke; I’m not joking.
- South Park will be having a very special Vaccine Special coming out this Wednesday (3/10). Instead of doing full seasons now they just seem to be releasing specials to fill some time and honestly for me, that is better than nothing. A lot of people are kinda pissed and just want a season but anything from Matt Stone and Trey Parker I am happy with.
3. We had to put down our family dog, Mimi, at the end of February. She was 14-years-old and one of the best, sweetest and well behaved dogs in the world. She is up there eating St. Peters garbage now and couldn’t be happier. We all love you Mimer Dog.
4. We got a puppy! Her name is Olive Pimento Zadra (after our man Pimento on B99). She is three months this month and is a Catahoula dog mix and is breed for climbing trees for some reason. She is very cute and very naughty and enjoys to bite things.
5. It is International Women’s Month. Make sure to drink your respect women juice this month (I mean, always drink your respect women juice) and thank all the amazing ladies in your life. If you are your own amazing lady, thank yourself and treat yourself to something special. I recently posted about some badass women who need to be showcased this month so go check that out and let me know who your favorite women in history are!
Monthly movie quote
Every month I will give out a movie quote to see if YOU guys are up to date on your movies! Answers will come out in the next newsletter!
Answer from last month: Anchorman
Something you want to hear? Leave a comment for what you think I should add to the newsletter, music/movies you want to check out or even just to say hi! Make sure you are also subscribed so you will get an email every time I post and go like the new Facebook page as well! Til next month!